The following rules (the Rules) apply to your participation in the Luno merchandise giveaway on Twitter (the Giveaway), which is run by Luno Pte Ltd (Luno) from time to time:
1. Eligibility: Participation in the Giveaway is open to all members of the public, over the age of 18 (eighteen) years.
2. Agreement to these Rules: You agree to be bound by these Rules when participating in the Giveaway(s). You represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements and you agree to accept any decision made by Luno in terms of these Rules as final and binding.
3. How often does the Giveaway run: The Luno Giveaway will run until it is terminated by Luno.
4. Entering the Giveaway: To participate in the Giveaway, you are required to follow the instructions in each tweet.
5. Fraudulent accounts: Any fake or fraudulent social media accounts will be disqualified from the Giveaway.
6. Selecting winners: Winners will be randomly drawn from a list of entrants who meet all the requirements stipulated in the Rules.
7. The prize: the selected winner of the Giveaway will receive Luno merchandise, which will be delivered to an address of the winners choosing.
8. Contacting a winner: Winners will be contacted by direct message via their twitter account within 5 (five) business days of our selection. Luno is not liable for any winner’s failure to receive notices due to any reason whatsoever. If a winner cannot be contacted within this period, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. Should you be drawn as a winner, you’ll be required to complete a competition release form so that we can arrange delivery of your prize to you. If a winner’s identity cannot properly be verified, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected.
9. Announcing the winner: Winners will not be announced.
11. Luno employees: Employees of Luno or any of its subsidiaries are not eligible to enter this Competition.
12. Competition sponsorship: The Competition is independently run and funded by Luno in association with any media partners it may choose to work with. The Competition is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by any social media platform used in connection with the Competition.
Governing law: These Rules shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Singapore law and any disputes arising from the Competition shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.