Once you’ve sold cryptocurrency, you may want to withdraw local currency from Luno to your bank account. We make this process simple. Please ensure your identity is verified and your bank account is linked to your Luno wallet in order to request a withdrawal.
You’ll be able to do this using the Luno app and on your desktop or mobile web browser. Here’s how to do it using the app:
- Open the Luno app and sign-in
- Tap Wallets from the Menu
- Tap Withdraw on your local currency wallet
- If you have not yet provided your bank account details, you will be prompted to link your bank account
- Enter the amount you’d like to withdraw
- Select your bank account. You can add an optional note here for your records
- Enter your Luno app PIN and you’re all done
How long does the process take?
Withdrawal times depend on your country and your bank. For more information, please see our withdrawal schedule.
What are the fees for withdrawing money?
We only charge you a fee if your bank charges us a fee. Click here for details about fees for withdrawing money from your Luno wallet.